Melanie: Josie Maran
I wanted someone early 20s, light brown hair, a more athletic build, and girl-next-door pretty. I have never heard of this girl before, but when I saw the picture I thought, Bingo!!
Melanie runner-ups: Jessica Biel (if she were younger), Sophia BushJared: Jared Padalecki
Ok, I have already been corrected for this. I realize now that Jared is supposed to have blond-ish hair. This is almost exactly how I pictured Jared when I read the book though.

Ian: I'm a bit torn...
I still haven't found my perfect Ian. I pictured him with medium blond hair (again, I have been corrected that it is supposed to be brown), average build, and overall nice-guy looks.
Jensen Ackles is an obvious choice.... but not quite perfect in my mind.
Kyle: Christian Bale
I didn't have Christian Bale in my head while reading. I had more of a generic football-player sized guy in mind. When I saw pictures of him though, I thought he would fit the role perfectly.

The Seeker: Victoria Beckham.
She is exactly what I had in mind.

Doc: Hugh Laurie
He might be a little old, but I still think he fits the mold. (Hey... that rhymes!)

No comments:
Post a Comment