
Clary Fray: Molly C. Quinn. I think she's perfect.

Jace Wayland: Alex Pettyfer. Blond curly hair. Chiseled good looks.

Simon Lewis: Gaspard Ulliel.

Isabelle Lightwood: Alexandra Daddario, from The Lightning Thief. I think she has the right hair, body type and attitude.

Alec Lightwood: Adam Gregory. Totally stole this from another little girl's website (http://liptease.livejournal.com/8090.html). She has some great ideas on there. You might recognize some of my other picks from her site. :D

Magnus Bane: Colin Cunningham. This is how I pictured him, but taller. It doesn't totally work because by the third book you find out that he looks more like he's 17.

Jocelyn Fray: Bridget Reagan. She's from The Seeker. I think she looks great for Clary's mom.

Lucian Graymark: Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
1 comment:
I love love love your casting. They are all right on. The only thing I would change is to cast Adam Lambert as Magnus. He totally fits the role for me.
Post a Comment