I think she would also make a good Melanie Stryder for The Host, by Stephenie Meyer. I haven't seen her acting really, but I think she has the right look.
I agree with you Katy. She does make a good Rose. A little skinny maybe, but I can probably overlook that.
I kind of disagree with Chelsea though. I think Sophia Bush (at least in this picture) is a little too *sexy* for Melanie, but totally fits as Rose. I had to gag every time I saw other fan sites trying to cast Megan Fox as Melanie. SO WRONG!
3 comments:
I think she would also make a good Melanie Stryder for The Host, by Stephenie Meyer. I haven't seen her acting really, but I think she has the right look.
I agree with you Katy. She does make a good Rose. A little skinny maybe, but I can probably overlook that.
I kind of disagree with Chelsea though. I think Sophia Bush (at least in this picture) is a little too *sexy* for Melanie, but totally fits as Rose. I had to gag every time I saw other fan sites trying to cast Megan Fox as Melanie. SO WRONG!
Megan Fox is so wrong for Rose or Melanie!
Post a Comment